Call 02 9724 2572

Welcome to Barone Pharmacy


Fluid coming from a woman's vagina is called vaginal discharge. It is normal for a woman to have vaginal discharge throughout her menstrual cycle, but a discharge that is different to normal may be a sign of an infection or other problem. Describing your discharge will help a doctor or pharmacist to choose the best treatment for you.

There are no products matching the selection